[Bf-committers] feature requests

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Mar 7 16:15:16 CET 2012

There isn't really a process where feature requests get officially
tracked, there's just too many of them. The developers can't moderate
this or analyze each feature request to accept/reject it before
there's actually a developer interested in working on some feature.

These websites are mainly used as inspiration, if a developer
specifically picked up a feature from blenderstorm they might reply
there, but in general I think there's no alternative to checking the
releases notes or commit logs.

Brecht.