[Bf-committers] VSE Scene strip shortcut idea

Juan Pablo Bouza jpbouza at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:02:19 CET 2012

Hi!

I use scene strips in the VSE a lot, specially when doing animatics and some video editing jobs.

For that reason, I am always jumping from the video editing screen layout back to the default screen layout to edit the original scene data. Every time you want to edit a different scene, you have to go to the default screen layout and then search for the needed scene.

I was wondering if it could be a good idea to have a shortcut that would directly jump to the scene of a selected scene strip. Maybe TAB would be a reasonable shortcut for this. So, hitting TAB with a scene strip selected would jump directly to the default screen layout and into that particular scene.

what do you think?