[Bf-committers] gsoc 2012

Tobias Kummer supertoilet at gmx.net
Tue Mar 6 16:10:35 CET 2012

I contacted Jonathan for some further insights on code availability and license compatibility, will share here if there's any reply!Dan Eicher <dan at trollwerks.org> wrote:Totally off-topic (and I apologize for that) but...

I looked at the files you can download from the physbam website and
there indeed is a limited subset of the modules available to the
public, they merely promise to open it all up sometime in the future
but for now you need to jump through some serious hoops to even get
cvs read-only access and I doubt the resulting (non-released) code
would be free/libre.

Unless you have a link because I'd love to get my hands on that facial
muscle sim code?

Dan