[Bf-committers] Weekly developer meeting minutes, march 4 2012

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Tue Mar 6 02:40:30 CET 2012

> To make it flexible and predictable/simple would probably
> take re-engineering a bit- for instance, pulling transform out as
> independent 'thing' that is stackable (or in the future nodable) along
> with constraints,

Yeah, this is what I'm hoping for in the future (I think we've
discussed this before?).

In any case, I think I've changed my mind.  Particularly since it
sounds like this patch also organizes things more cleanly code-side,
which will probably actually make things less likely to break in the
long-run.  And I can always just keep ignoring the option if I don't
want to use it. ;-)

A cleaner system is a larger project anyway, as Bassam notes, so I
probably shouldn't worry about short-term special-case features within
our current more limited system.

--Nathan