[Bf-committers] Weekly developer meeting minutes, march 4 2012

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 5 08:26:10 CET 2012

I don’t think that feature adds that much complexity… On the user POV,
it changes nothing on a usual use case, just adding some options that
can become handy in some situations. In fact, it makes a quite specific
feature more generic, by just replacing two checkboxes by two « search
data » fields (or dropdown menus)… And it won’t come into your way as
long as you don’t need it!

Removing hinge/no scale options (and why not local location, while we
are at it?) would make loading old files quite tricky (as we would have
to add constraints to mimic those options).

PS: And I think I’ve already proven I do can work on the whole armature
subsystem, and not only on my « own little systems »! ;)