[Bf-committers] remove face flip tool?

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:11:52 CET 2012

Update #2, multiple edge selection wont produce degenerate faces
(annoying bow-tie or zero area) - which could happen too easily
before,
also - edge data is kept (crease, sharp etc) on each edge rotation.

I think this covers enough of the use case for face flip so I wont be
adding it back.

Think I'm done with this for a while and will move onto other areas.

--
- Campbell