[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 18:57:20 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please let's stop this thread?
> If people like to have lengthy discussions on features there's plenty of other channels or mailing lists (bf-funboard).
>
> We don't have to agree on this, we only have to agree on ways how to tackle things efficiently.
>
> -Ton-

Ton, I don't understand your objection to people discussing a design
decision on the dev list. There as been no flaming or even heated
debate. People are airing their views and discussing possible
solutions to a problem that is affecting a lot of users.

No disrespect meant, I just to understand your objection or your ideas
that it should go to the "Funboard". This seems like a serious problem
and discussion about a major design element of Blender 3d.

I really want to know why you feel this way and how you would like to
limit this list.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!