[Bf-committers] Rotate/Pan during Circle Select

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Sun Mar 4 05:42:11 CET 2012

I did some work on this that you may find useful as part of my UI changes
to Blender. This is a patch against 2.61 that automatically confirms circle
select when the mouse is released. If you use this patch and b

https://github.com/BSVino/Blender/commit/1c4ddd21eb3eb9b4959587984343640da6b7fa72

I made a lot of other updates to circle select as well, basically turning
it into a tool that can be used to drag-select stuff with the left mouse
button, without having to enter a different mode. They're scattered around
here:

https://github.com/BSVino/Blender/commits/traditional

I know this doesn't address your question directly but I thought it may
help. Seems like what your user may be expecting.