[Bf-committers] 3D Cursor and Border Select

gespertino at gmail.com gespertino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 19:18:13 CET 2012

I wholehartedly agree with the proposal of using double LMB click to set
the cursor (or another combination with a modifier key).
I could get used to the RMB for selections in 3D space (which seemed
awkward at the beginning, but sort of makes sense after some time using
Blender) but I never could get used to the cursor jumping around everytime
I click with the LMB on the background.
My gut says that LMB clicking on an empty space should either do nothing or
de-select all.
Click+drag for border selection sounds useful too, but I could live without
it. Bkey is fine anyway.

2012/3/2 Juan Pablo Bouza <jpbouza at hotmail.com>

> Are you a pro or a newbie Zanqdo???
> (Me runs away like a troll)