[Bf-committers] Windows (msvc) lib updates

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Jun 30 23:18:43 CEST 2012

Upgrade to Boost 1.49 is done, please update svn and libs.

Note: I had to remove the msvc 2010 boost libs (headers were not
compatible, and they were shared), so until someone with msvc 2010 can
rebuild the boost libs, dont update lib svn and eventually change the
scons configs to the 1.47 naming again.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges