[Bf-committers] Different Edge Colors for Meshes?

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Jun 30 15:13:09 CEST 2012

I like that idea. I would like to go one step further and
propose the function:

- mark current selection with custom color

With that function we could instantly support a whole
lot of usage scenarios like:

- select objects  -> visual mark with custom color
- select all duplicate vertices -> visual mark with custom color
- select loose edges and vertices -> ...
- etc ...

It would also be nice to have multiple custom colors.
But just one would already be very useful i think.

cheers,
Gaia