[Bf-committers] Texture Paint Question / Suggestion

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:34:59 CEST 2012

Agree it's a bit awkward at the moment. You are not actually stuck, but you
have to go to the UV editor with the faces you want to paint on selected
and then change the image in the uv editor. This is quite counter-intuitive
and I wonder if we really need this much versatility?
 I could maybe get a list of textures from the textures assigned to the
mesh materials and present an option there. Note, we already store a
material per face so if we really need to display separate textures we can
do it this way.