[Bf-committers] Texture Paint Question / Suggestion

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 17:30:31 CEST 2012

I agree - we could use a better solution to that.  It is solved in the
addon "Texture Paint Layer Manager".

To change active texture in regular blender the workflow is like this:
1. Have both UV editor and 3d view open
2. Go into edit mode in 3d view
3. On the UV editor switch the texture to the texture you want to paint on
selected.

Very un-intuitive indeed.   Took me waaaay too long to figure that out.

-Sean

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Johnny Matthews <johnny.matthews at gmail.com