[Bf-committers] Blender Voxel texture file format?

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Jun 26 01:59:58 CEST 2012

It's very primitive - just a 3d grid, represented as an array of float
values with a header that contains info on resolution etc. The header
is here: http://projects.blender.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/blender/source/blender/render/intern/include/voxeldata.h?view=markup&root=bf-blender

Would be nicer in the long term for it, and smoke cache perhaps, to
use field3d or something more interchangeable.