[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes - 24 June 2012

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:07:06 CEST 2012

> Mailed with Pete tonight. He was planning to commit optimization to how
> feather is calculated on his monday (quite large timezone gap). Also, we've
> been discussing making this stuff nicely tileable. Hopefully soon it'll be
> done.

I'm changing the way this node operates, but it still needs some data
to be calculated per-frame that operates on the entire frame. I've
made quite a few improvements to this node on my local build, which as
stated, will commit real soon. It might not come today though (unless
you guys need this done first) because I'm working toward improving
speed and tilabiliy (is that the right term?? xD) for the mask
rasterizer for mask editor as it seems that is a more pressing need.