[Bf-committers] Build error

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:46:53 CEST 2012

Sergey, I screwed up my install so I started installing SuSE from scratch
and this time following your exact instructions. Everything you said worked
so thank you! The only thing missing is ffmpeg. I wen't ahead and installed
libffmpeg-devel as the wiki says, enabled ffmpeg in ccmake and compiled.
This is what I got

http://www.pasteall.org/33228

any ideas? this is the last thing for a perfect build!

cheers

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com