[Bf-committers] Build error

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 10:35:32 CEST 2012

Once again, you *do not* need using libraries from svn *at all*, it is much
easier to compile your
own libraries on specific linux distro than trying to use libraries
compiled for much older platforms.

If you will install packages i've told you, you'll be able to compile oiio
without any problems and
it'll just work for Blender.

I've already described you why you've got this issues: you're using oiio
library compiled with
openjpeg support, but you've got openjpeg disabled in your blender which
means final linking
would not take openjpeg into account at all.

So, please stop wasting your own time and ours time and just do the
following:

1. Get rid of any libraries from our svn -- on newer distros you *do not*
need them
2. Make sure you've got installed all packages i've mentioned in previous
mail,
plus i've just installed openjpeg-devel and blender built with jpeg2k
support without
any issues.
3. Compile current stable snapshot of oiio -- do not use git snapshot
because they
could be just broken
4. Remove blender's CMakeCache.txt
5. Re-configure blender pointing to your own oiio library as it was shown
in my
previous mail.

Again, please just follow this instructions without any creative from your
side, otherwise
i wouldn't be able to help you -- it is just impossible to use precompiled
libraries in a way
you're trying to use them.