[Bf-committers] Build error

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 03:36:36 CEST 2012

Well i'm trying to build OIIO downloaded from Git. I solved a boost error
in OIIO cmake config by pointing it to the svn boost libs and cmake
finishes successfully, however compilation still fails!

My cmake configuration is:

OPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR             /usr/include
OPENJPEG_OPENJPEG_LIBRARY        /usr/lib64/libopenjpeg.so

and I'm 100% possitive I got:

/usr/include/openjpeg.h
/usr/lib64/libopenjpeg.so

After make I get this:

[  1%] Building CXX object
libOpenImageIO/CMakeFiles/OpenImageIO.dir/__/jpeg2000.imageio/jpeg2000input.cpp.o
/home/zanqdo/blender/trunk/lib/linux64/oiio/src/jpeg2000.imageio/jpeg2000input.cpp:32:22:
fatal error: openjpeg.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: ***
[libOpenImageIO/CMakeFiles/OpenImageIO.dir/__/jpeg2000.imageio/jpeg2000input.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [libOpenImageIO/CMakeFiles/OpenImageIO.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

weird!!!

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com