[Bf-committers] replace of the "Export for Second Life" option in the Collada exporter

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Sat Jun 23 15:04:11 CEST 2012

Yes, that is what i try to accomplish. Actually i have already added
2 presets for different export scenarios:

Second Life Static
Second Life Rigged

and imho it works well from a user point of view. So if you
are a new user and are not familiar with the options, you
at least get a working preset. And you can study the differences
for learning purposes :)

However i just do not know enough to decide what name change
makes most reason here. So "Bake Rotation matrices" sound right
but is it correct ? and is it known lingo?