[Bf-committers] Build error

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:14:57 CEST 2012

Daniel,

Can't say anything about openjpeg atm -- not familiar with this code.

As for FFmpeg, Blender was tested with FFmpeg versions 0.7-0.11 and i'm
using 0.11.1 here myself.

Did you build FFmpeg yourself? In this case please give me the information
about build flags you've been using.
If it's FFmpeg from repository i would need repositories you're using to
try exactly the same FFmpeg that is
being used in your system.