[Bf-committers] New Categories for the BGE tracker

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:50:48 CEST 2012

I wonder if 'Rendering' will be so generic to the point of not being useful
(it accommodates Drawing system [VBO/VA], Stereo/Dome, GLSL)

The idea is to take Mitchell's gsoc (the bugfix part of it) and use to also
organize the tracker while he tackle some bugs.
He won't be able to fix all bugs, obviously, but it will help to have them
sorted to new developers (and to give us a picture of how many bugs lay in
what categories and why). That alone may help to quickly spot duplicated
bugs and others.

Anyhoo, this was mainly my idea, so my reply doesn't count as feedback.
Please speak out, people ;) Shutting my mouth in 3, 2, 1

--
Dalai