[Bf-committers] Temporary "global" storage

Jorge Rodriguez jorge at lunarworkshop.com
Fri Jun 22 00:00:02 CEST 2012

This would be perfect but I can't find a place to use it that's not part of
an operator. There's no single operator responsible for handling these
functions. I'm not able to find any way to attach a SKIP_SAVE property to,
for example, wmWindowManager or wmWindow. I'd rather avoid resorting to a
static variable in a function. Maybe there's some way to do it with rna
that I'm not seeing?