[Bf-committers] Temporary "global" storage

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Jun 21 14:50:58 CEST 2012

Hi,

The last button pressed may get removed on UI changes, so then you
need to keep those in sync and things can get tricky, would suggest
not to store that globally. But there is already a flag
UI_BUT_LAST_ACTIVE, maybe that can be used?

About the tooltip close time, I think it's one of those cases where
it's quite harmless to have a static variable in a function somewhere.

Brecht.