[Bf-committers] a couple of bugfixes

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:08:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

First of all thanks for your patches.

[#31842] Proportional Editing Significant Glitch, Object Mode

> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31842&group_id=9&atid=498

It's quite tricky area. Assigned to maintianer of transformation module. If
somebody else wants to
make a review and sure it's corretc fix please go ahead.

 part of [#31840] Quick Explode Bugs related to it's fade option

> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31840&group_id=9&atid=498

Currently assigned to Bastien. Hopefully he'll check the fix and look into
second part of the issue.

[#31838] Console error with particle Child Simplification is enabled.

> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31838&group_id=9&atid=498

I've commited it to trunk today.

>  [#31835] OBJ Importer corrupts a model (crash in edit mode)
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31835&group_id=9&atid=498

There's some feedback about the patch in the tracker from me.

>  [#31831] obj import name
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31831&group_id=9&atid=498

Didn't look into this yet. There's some feedback from Campbell.

>  [#31825] 3D View Editor Header > Object > Game > Copy Properties
> affecting other commands.
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31825&group_id=9&atid=498

Fixed in a bit clearer way. Anyway thanks for your efford.

>  [#31801] OBJ importer doesn't import smoothing groups as sharp edges
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31801&group_id=9&atid=498

Pardon, not actually my area..

>  [#31755] fix missing redraw in space_buttons when grouping objects
> (CTRL+G)
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=31755&group_id=9&atid=127

Has been just commited.

--