[Bf-committers] The Future of Blender Projects WAS meeting notes

Ethan Luo congcong009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:10:10 CEST 2012

1, For Ocean Modifier, I hope there will be a better way to simulate the
water interaction with boat or something above the wave. The currently fake
workflow just pain for more details. FYI:
http://www.blendernation.com/2012/03/20/ocean-dynamic-paint-particles/

2, Improved Outline System, sometimes it will be better to get a clean
button to re-organize the linked source or unused texture, action,
materials etc. Now I have to click each linked path and press X to clean
them. And a reload button will be cool to refresh the linked objects,
reopen is not the best way to save the time.

3, A better Muscle System? Shrinkwrap is not the best fake way to do this
job.

4, And for PO translator, a real time translation env will cheers us to
check the result immediately.

5, A better support for UTF-8 will be cool! If I compiled blender source
code in a Chinese operation system, some system date var issue will throw
me exception to finish the build process. And if I open browser in Blender
to check my files, all the Chinese character will show cubes there. That is
not cool.

So much for today, thanks for all! :)
*罗聪翼/Ethan Luo* <congcong009 at gmail.com>
*M: (86)139-8210-2445(GMT+8)*