[Bf-committers] The Future of Blender Projects WAS meeting notes

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:33:58 CEST 2012

I would also like to see basic physics for armatures based on rigid
bodies integrated in the normal workflow without the hack to record
IPO/FCurve inside the game engine. If that comes along with an improved
Dependency Graph I'm more then happy. Additionally i would like to see
better shapekeys. Currently every created shapekey creates a full copy
of the mesh, even so only one vertex is actually modified/moved.