[Bf-committers] I believe in Collada :) WAS The Future of Blender Projects

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Mon Jun 18 10:32:01 CEST 2012

On 18.06.2012 09:49, ThomasV wrote:
> !! Pipeline interoperability !!
> Make Im- AND Export work. Collada, FBX, Alembic, Pointcache
> See my rant on the foolowing bug-report, and twimc check the latest comment...
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=31089&group_id=9&atid=498
I believe the Collada module is on its way to improvement :)
BTW i am aware of your report and i am already checking the
compliance issues you reported. However i am not yet sure if that can
be fully sorted out for blender 2.64, but who knows ...

And maybe someone can add some helpful comments
to the mentioned report to speed me up a bit ?

cheers,
Gaia