[Bf-committers] The Future of Blender Projects WAS meeting notes

ThomasV lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Mon Jun 18 09:49:01 CEST 2012

!! Pipeline interoperability !!
Make Im- AND Export work. Collada, FBX, Alembic, Pointcache
See my rant on the foolowing bug-report, and twimc check the latest comment...
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=31089&group_id=9&atid=498
<http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=31089&group_id=9&atid=498>

otherwise: keep up the awesome work!

cheers,