[Bf-committers] The Future of Blender Projects WAS meeting notes

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:55:46 CEST 2012

@Patrick Shirkey,
please don't request specific features on this thread - this has the
effect of turning all planning threads into wish-lists which active
devs tend to skip reading & not take so seriously.

This is a developer list - if you want some specific engine or one
feature back from 2.4x you can code it right?

What you _could_ suggest is an api for game engines to be more easily
integrated - so adding engine support worked better (something Apricot
project was supposed to resolve but didn't really).

- Campbell