[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting notes, 17 june 2012

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:28:54 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Nahuel Belich
<casillapforos at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> About the the big bug list, as a simpl and common user,  can i do something to help?
> I dont know what, maybe testing the bug verify if i can duplicate it, add test blend files if there are not .. . im not sure if this can help or not.
>

> Nahuel Belich

I was wondering the same thing. And, perhaps Blender Ed list could be
asked to help out by Ton. There are a lot of people that care about
blender and know it well. They are not programmers but they could at
least take a look at bugs and make sure it is not just a
misunderstanding of how Blender works. It would also be good for
people working on the manual as feedback about what is not being well
documented or understood.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!