[Bf-committers] build error

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:45:31 CEST 2012

Don't have gcc-4.2 here and gcc-4.1 compiled ceres just fine.

Can you please test such patch: http://www.pasteall.org/32903/diff

If you're not familiar with applying patch, just simply cop-y-paste this
patch to a file, then
go to blender's sources root directory and:

cat file_with_patch | patch -p0

and see if this file compiles nice