[Bf-committers] Compositor linker error

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Tue Jun 12 11:55:00 CEST 2012

I also ran into this problem on my Windows machine. My setup is pretty much identical to Justin's.

I'm not sure how to debug errors like this (or simply get more info about the error).

Is there anybody who got this to compile/link yet? or at least give a hint where the problem may be?

Thanks in advance,
Martin