[Bf-committers] Improvement of BGE rendering for CAVE systems

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:41:08 CEST 2012

Hi Damien,

I remember the patch, but I also remember that you were gathering more
feedback before pushing the final version of the patch.

(from the tracker)
"for the moment, I will wait for feebacks from users from our lab and other
Virtual Environment  [...] before modifying the patch and resubmit it to
this blender patch page."

Is everyone happy with the current status of it?

Regards,
Dalai