[Bf-committers] FFmpeg api usage update - need help with testing

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 11 13:09:41 CEST 2012

Hey Sergey,

I tried to compile with your patch and ffmpeg-11 from
debian-multimedia.org (7:0.11-dmo2), and these packages feature no more
libavcodec/opt.h file. I commented it in writeffmpeg.c and
ffmpeg_compat.c files, with no problem so far.

Also, libs are now in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, so had to add the
FFMPEG_LIBPATH path manually in CMake, this may need some fix (perhaps
create a find_ffmpeg macro?)…

Else didn’t had time to test it seriously yet (only a very short
glance), but saw no problem till now! :)

Best regards,
Bastien