[Bf-committers] Cheese branch Scons

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Tue Jul 31 23:51:20 CEST 2012

Hi all,
     I am looking at the Cheese branch and modified the Scons scripts to
be able to compile it under Fedora 64 bits. Scons had some missing
links, I could do a patch of this, but I wanted to know who was in
charge of this, as I have tested my changes only in Linux.

     Also, Fedora has very different routes than other linux distros, so
I had to make many changes to the linux-config.py. I was wondering if
there could be a integrated in a more general config file.

Regards.

--
Sven von Brand