[Bf-committers] Bug reassignment

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 11:33:22 CEST 2012

This bug is apparently caused by the way path caches are used in
particle systems for conflicting purposes. Comment in the code:

"in edit mode paths are needed for child particles and dynamic hair"

I've had my share of frustration with the hair system in the past, so
would prefer not to mess around with this. The code is extremely
complicated and i think the only way to solve this properly is by
refactoring the hair system completely.