[Bf-committers] Change of MinGW64 compiler

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:16:29 CEST 2012

This is an issue with the buildbot, it will need to be updated with the new
compiler.

About the issue with the crash, it is related to image paths that are not
found. I did some research during the weekend without success. cmake builds
do -not- have this problem so I suspect it may be a lib order issue/missing
define or something similar. I will try to find some way to fix this
(probably through a lot of trial and error/recompiling libraries etc) but
given that I am in the middle of gsoc right now it may take a while :/ .