[Bf-committers] Change of MinGW64 compiler

Caleb Joseph comcal116 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:38:24 CEST 2012

Some debugging reveals that the crash is caused by the
pthreadGC2-w64.dll library that is included with the buildbot builds. I
have no idea how this library made its way into the build, it is not
needed for building, nor part of MinGW-w64 or the Blender mingw64
library repository. This is definitely an issue with the buildbot, not
the compiler or Blender code base.