[Bf-committers] Change of MinGW64 compiler

Constantin Rahn conz at vrchannel.de
Mon Jul 9 11:54:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

the current build bot mingw win64 r48748 crashes on startup. Confirmed
by JesterKing on IRC.
"jesterKing: 48700 already crashes on startup. I'm guessing it has to do
with the dlls that are now used in mingw64 builds (gomp, gcc_s_sjlj,
winpthread, stdc++-6)"

Could this be a problem with your latest changes?
Who could fix this? Blender Developers (maybe you) or is it a problem on
the mingw side?

Happy blending
Conz