[Bf-committers] Linux Buffer Overflow

Jesos Christos jesoschristos at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 8 13:18:11 CEST 2012

Hi,
as I said, it appears while loading a .blend file. Any .blend file, even
the startup file.

Blender starts once, and loads the startup .blend, and everything works
fine and dandy. BUT as soon as I try to load another file, the program
crashes. It doesn't matter whether I try to open an old project via
File/Open, start a new project via /File/New or load a recent project
via the startup screen thingie. As soon as I click, blender crashes.