[Bf-committers] Infinite Recursion

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:52:20 CEST 2012

When I commented out the recursive code to try and work around the
problem the same kind of thing occurred in object.c.  This leads me to
believe that the problem may not be with the recursive code itself,
but with something earlier which builds the structure and allows a
loop to form in what should be an acyclic graph.  Just guessing
though.