[Bf-committers] Spelling

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 3 21:43:06 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

Roughly, yes, it’s true.

However, unix’s US dictionaries will show grey and normalise as wrong
(as they do right now in my mail agent ;) ), and in Blender we use US
english variants. So it’s better to enforce as much as possible US
words, e.g. for the sake of our automated spell checking…

Moreover, it’s generally better to have only one way to write one thing,
especially in software code, this also ease searching, readability, etc.

Best regards,
Bastien