[Bf-committers] blender UI state

angjminer at gulftel.com angjminer at gulftel.com
Sun Jan 29 16:18:29 CET 2012

just fix whats there, dont reinvent the wheel ....again,
sure there are complaints, but really the learning curve is much better
this go around.
blender is so much more customizable than anything else out there,
I say keep on going gents, you have it right, just fix the small stuff.
(agree with the mat pane needing to scroll up can be confusing the
first time or two)
also agree with check boxes:)