[Bf-committers] blender UI state

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:47:40 CET 2012

Here we go:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Usability_Project

This is the result of formalizing contents of my own mail
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2012-January/035215.html
(still have to add most of my screenshots, will do next week)

Try to do the same with your ideas instead of putting them here.
Upload images on the wiki as I did and link them in the usability page.

Please keep stuff short, to the point and schematic:
* rants are for personal pages
* long discussions are for the talk page
I'll edit discussions to shorten them, and to summarize stuff, so
don't waste time on long threads there anyway :)

After some time we can judge if problems and solutions listed there
make sense in a more general sense than just fixing an icon here and
there, and it will be a document to discuss here and in some future
sunday meeting.

Let's see what happens :)

Regards,
Luca