[Bf-committers] blender UI state

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:40:21 CET 2012

Guys,
I still think if you don't organize this stuff in some page where all
proposals can be seen and compared together this will be a waste of
time, just people chatting on a mailing list :/

I can do copy/paste/cleanups later, not now, but it'd be good if you
can start doing that yourselves, the wiki is not a monster and
certainly will not eat you alive! :P

Luca