[Bf-committers] tkinter python module

Mike Pan madonions at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:00:42 CET 2012

 Thanks for the additional input. My use of tkinter is limited to the game
engine in very small amount. Things like displaying an OS-neutral file-open
dialog box.  I can imagine if one were to create a secondary UI with
tkinter, the two event loops might cause havok. Luckily that's not what I
am doing.

I know Dalai mentioned he can invoke a file-open dialog box via
applescript. If anyone has another solution to display a dialog box in
Windows, I'd appreciate it. Through VBscript? Or maybe a ctype windows DLL
function call?

Thanks