[Bf-committers] Transform tool tweaks

Rainer Hohne rahohne at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:02:49 CET 2012

As a long time Blender user, I have to say that I a very concerned about
your proposed changes. I certainly appreciate that you are trying to
improve Blender, but my main priority is that I can use Blender like I
always did, since I am very comfortable with how the shortcuts are set up
now.

Currently we have the choice of different interaction presets for users
coming from a different package on the splash screen, so I would like to
encourage you to make your changes accessible via this menu, keeping the
interaction like it is for all who have grown accustomed to how Blender
works over the years.