[Bf-committers] blender UI state

Nahuel Greco ngreco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:52:57 CET 2012

I'm a Blender newbie and this blank panel problem is very annoying
when you start to learn Blender.

I also want to report a bug: When you select a bone in weight painting
mode, the associated vertex group is automatically selected, but the
selection is not shown in the vertex group list until you scroll the
list. Seems like a repaint not fired problem.

Saludos,
Nahuel Greco.