[Bf-committers] blender UI state

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:46:47 CET 2012

I wanted to add one more big problem.
When you switch between materials, textures and other stuff and come
back sometimes the textures panel is blank. The way to get it back is
to roll your mouse button on it and it scrolls into view. This is a
dumb problem that should not exist. When it first happened to me I
thought it was a real error and I actually wasted 40 minutes trying to
find out what happened to all my settings! Stupid but it happened. I
"found the fix" by asking on IRC.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!