[Bf-committers] Transform tool tweaks

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:54:44 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Jorge Rodriguez
<jorge at lunarworkshop.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Knapp <magick.crow at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It looks good but I would need to try it out to be sure. My one
>> question is does RR still work? That is a command that I use a LOT.
>>

> Sorry not familiar with the lingo, what is RR? Is it changing rotation type
> to and from trackball? Because yes that still works but I moved it to
> Shift-R.
>
> I'll be submitting a patch today I think.
>
> --
> Jorge "Vino" Rodriguez

Yes, that is what it is. The lingo is just the short cut key(s) used
to activate it. I am not sure I like having it moved to shift R
because it still has not sunk in that I must use b and c instead of
the old b and bb. Seems like a similar problem to me. Really I want BB
back, but will not likely get it. I know that I am not the only one
that feel that way. I have seen at least 2 tuts that complain about
the BB change. Typing R or RR is very fast and easy to use. Having to
reach to shift for a very common short cut key is a pain. I don't know
about the rest of the users but I have a hard time hitting keys like
shift ( I tend to hit cap lock instead). Still I am thinking that it
is very likely new users will love your changes.  Perhaps this is JUST
IMOHO! I look forward to others reactions.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: